Well... Shannon and I had everything all planned out for Ellie's first photo shoot. However, Ellie came so late that Shannon was already back in Arizona. Thus, leaving me to do the photo shoot alone and with an iphone vs Shannon's super awesome camera.
Let me tell you.... its hard doing a photo shoot alone with a new born and two boys.
Here's how they turned out.
Levi was not feeling good so he was a hard one to get to smile. This was the only one they were both looking at the camera.
Beautiful Girl!
Lukas is an amazing big brother. He is so sweet to Ellie and is very helpful to me as well. I thank God for a wonderful son.
Here's a smile from Levi. I love this picture of the boys because it reminds me of one I took when Levi was 11 months old.
Such a sweet girl. She did very good during the photo shoot.






No comments:
Post a Comment