For Father's Day I made these CUTE onesies for the boys. I wanted to get a photo shoot and then make a father's day photo book for Chad BUT... the boys were not cooperating very well. I make a Father's day tshirt for Chad too. I'll post a picture of all three of them on Sunday.
Got one Semi-good one of Lukas
This made me laugh so HARD! Lukas would not sit still and then all the sudden barrier his head in the pillow. He was laughing so hard ....of course I was too. How could you get mad at this little bugga??
I was not fast enough on this photo....
Oh.... there goes Levi
So here is another attempt to do a photo shoot. This one WORKED! Love how these turned out! Chad will too. His Father's day book is ordered and on its way!
Levi had the hiccups and Lukas found it so amusing to put his hand on Levi and laugh every time he'd hiccup.
Love Love Love this picture!! I love my boys!






So sweet Rebekah! God has blessed you and Chad!
ReplyDelete