Monday, September 17, 2012

My baby's ONE

I cannot believe Lukas is one! I feel like it was just yesterday we were on our way home from the hospital with a little bundle of joy. But.... he is no little baby anymore. He's climbing on chairs, saying words, giving kisses, and developing "Lukas" will. He love being outside and going on walks. I feel like he's a little puppy sometimes because he lights up when i say the word "walk" or "treat". He lights up our life everyday! Every morning when I go get him out of his crib he has the biggest smile on. He walks across the room just to give me a kiss. He is such a good baby, Chad and i are very blessed to have him

For his birthday party we had a cook out in the park. We invited our Sunday school class and Chad's school friends. It was great to have friend support as we are so far away from family. So many people came to wish him happy birthday. I think he enjoyed the outdoors more than he did the presents and cake. He was so excited to be able to walk around in the part and have freedom.

I made him a baseball cake. It was delicious as well as cute. 



 Yummy Yummy

 Opening presents with a one year is very interesting. He was not interested in the wrapping paper or even the presents until someone else started playing with the toy. Then of course he went over and tried to take it from them


All smiles. He sure does know how to have fun and enjoys people. I love his smile. 

 He was teasing Ashley with kisses. He'd pretend he was going to kiss her then pull away real fast. It was so cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment