I was craving ribs so I asked our friends Lauren and Jeremy where the best ribs in town was and instead of suggesting a place they invited us over for some. Jeremy smoked the ribs for 4-5 hours. Of course they had been marinating for a while! Hands down the best ribs I have ever tasted! The flavor was so good and the meat just fell off the bone. Chad did not even use any BBQ sauce and you know he's a "sauce" person.
After ribs Lukas and I ran around in the sprinklers on the golf course. If course his hair went crazy after getting wet. Lauren had to capture it.
Since I am going to be blogging I need to remember to bring my camera. Lauren and I also made a Deco Mesh 4th of July wreath. It was the first one we made and it turned out great. Next time i'm over there i'll take a picture to show you. Was a beautiful Saturday in hot, humid Arkansas.

Love this pic!
ReplyDelete