For the 1st time since moving to Arkansas I made my BEAN DIP! YUMMY. Its been way to long. This is seriously the best dip ever. I attached the recipe below if you'd like to make it. Of course I can't take all the credit for this dip. I first had it years ago with my cousin Lydia! We would make and eat a whole batch while watching a movie and having a Honey Brown. I love how a taste or smell takes you back to a memory.
Bean Dip
1 Can of Black Beans (drained)
1 Can of ShoePeg Corn (drained)
1 Large Tomato (diced)
1 Red Pepper (diced)
Bunch of Scallions (diced)
1 JalapeƱo (diced)
Cilantro to top
Mix in a Container
1/2 cup Italian dressing
1 Tbs garlic salt or powder
Juice of 1 Lime
1 Tbs hot sauce (I always add a touch of Sriracha too, love that stuff)
Mix everything together. Of course the Hint of Lime chips are the BEST with this dip!
Sometime I tweak the sauce but its never as good as the original.
No comments:
Post a Comment